Boosting Your collagen from the inside out is so beneficial to enhance the skins health. Providing a combination of monounsaturated fats from the avocado that also helps heart health too. Providing powerful anti-inflammatory functions within the body.
This is a great summer dish.
- 50g of smoked salmon - (can remove and add chickpeas or lentils if vegan or vegetarian )
- 1 whole avocado, sliced and pitted
- 6 olives
- 4 cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1/4 of a red onion sliced thinly
- 1 handful of salad leaves
- 1 handful of spinach
- 2 tablespoons mixed seeds (pumpkin, sesame, sunflower and poppy seeds)
- 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp of ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp of rapseed oil
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place all of the ingredients into a food processor and blend until a dough begins to form.
- Using your hands, roll tablespoonfuls of the mixture into snack-sized balls.
- Pour the crushed peanuts onto a plate or flat surface and roll the balls in the nuts to coat.
- Return them to the prepared tray and refrigerate for 30 minutes.