Plant based Facial oils are high in natural, skin mimicking ingredients that are respectful of your skin's natural biology to enhance your skin health in a simple and effective manner. If you want a radiant glow, a facial oil is a must have.
You need only a few drops of a facial oil to achieve great benefits for your skin. To get the same dose of nourishing oils from a moisturiser, you'd need to use up to 5 times as much product, this is because moisturisers are diluted with water, oils and other actives which makes the potency lower per ml. However, slathering your face in moisturiser, will not have the same effect.
What are the benefits of facial oils?
Facial oils offer great benefits to your skin because they're:
- Full of omega-rich oils (including omega-3s)
- A natural source of vitamins and antioxidants
- Brightening and help to even the appearance of the skin tone
- Include natural blue light reflectors.
- Anti – Inflammatory and help to soothe the skin through irritation.
- Skin-identical and therefore highly compatible
- Non Comedogenic, meaning using oils which will not block the pores and lead to further breakouts.
- Can help to lock in hydration
- Helpful in repairing skin's barrier function
Facial oils help keep your skin healthy and glowing because they replenish your skin's natural essential oil content., Our skin is naturally made of oils and lipids – see your skin as a brick wall where the skin and cell are bricks and lipids which bind the cells together. The external aggressors over time break this wall down and make it more weathered, i.e. weakening of the cells. Facial oils are skin heroes they can penetrate deep into the dermis and help strengthen the lipids and natural oils so that skin appears soft, supple, youthful, healthy and radiant. younger and healthy.
Glow Circle’s 'Super Veg Facial Oil' is such a great balance of anti inflammatory which means they're great for treating skin concerns such as dryness, redness and breakouts. Plus, improves the condition of the skin with fat-soluble vitamins and antioxidants. These ingredients help improve skin's overall resilience.