Glow Boosting 2-in-1 Moisturiser + Serum (100ml)
This multi-tasking moisturiser/serum hybrid locks in moisture with a water rich fusion of Hyaluronic acid and Glycerin which helps protect skin’s natural balance for hydrated, healthy-looking skin.
The Glow Boosting 2-in-1 Moisturiser + Serum is our glow hero is enriched with luminosity-boosting skin ingredients, including Broccoli Seed, Blackcurrant and Liquorice Root, to visibly even the appearance of skin tone, smooth, plump and nourish.
Your skin will look and feel amazing after using the Glow Boosting 2-in-1 Moisturiser + Serum!
HOW TO USE?
Use night and day after your cleansing routine. Apply a thin layer gently to the face, neck and all the way down to your chest. Perfect to for use under make up and before SPF (no matter the weather wear SPF!)
WHAT IS IT?
A fragrance free ultra-lightweight moisturiser/ serum/ primer with natural SPF properties
WHO IS IT FOR?
All skin types
WHAT DOES IT DO?
Noticeably protects the skin throughout the day. Provides the skin with the essential active ingredients to hydrate and nourish, leaving you looking glowy.
KEY ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
is a humectant that attracts and locks in moisture on the skin's surface, making it perfect for dry skin
- is a skin active ingredient which assists in the exfoliation of cells whilst moisturising, soothing and promotes renewal.
Hyaluronic Acid (Sodium Hyaluronate)
- Sodium hyaluronate is a derivative of Hyaluronate. Sodium hyaluronate has a lower molecular weight than HA and hydrolyzed HA, so it’s more easily absorbed into pores
Wheatgerm Oil (Triticum vulgare Germ Oil)
- Wheat germ oil mainly contains lipids and liposoluble vitamins. Wheat germ oil is rich in vitamin E. The cosmetic industry uses wheat ceramides for their capacity to prevent or to slow down skin aging.
Avocado Oil (Persea gratissima oil)
- loaded with the nourishing and moisturizing fatty acid. It also contains a bunch of minerals and vitamins A, E and D
Rosehip Oil (Rosa Canina Fruit Oil)
- loaded with the nourishing and and skin-regenerative properties.
Buriti Oil ( Mauritia flexuosa Fruit)
- A SUPER GLOW ingredient reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles , lightens dark spots caused by sun exposure, restores the skin elasticity and protects against photo-damage
Broccoli Seed Oil ( Mauritia flexuosa Fruit)
- is high in skin-soothing fatty acids like Omega 6 and 9. These nutrients deliver intense hydration without clogging pores, and also calm irritated, stressed skin. Contains sulfurophane, which helps to mobilise cellular defenses that protect the skin against UV damage
Liquorice/ Licorice Root (Glycyrrhiza glabra Root extract)
- A SUPERSTAR plant extract which has skin-soothing properties and is effective in improving the look of an uneven skin tone.
Aqua, Prunus armeniaca Kernel Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Helianthus annuus Seed Oil, Olea europaea Fruit Oil, Cocos nucifera Oil, Butyrospermum parkii Butter, Polysorbate 60, Phenoxyethanol, Stearic Acid , Allantoin, Tocopherol, Avena sativa Meal Extract , Xanthan Gum, Zinc Oxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Triticum vulgare Germ Oil, Persea gratissima oil, Argania spinosa Kernel Oil, Arnica montana Flower Extract, Passiflora incarnata Seed Oil, Pyrus malus Fruit Extract, Ficus carica Fruit Extract, Ribes nigrum oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Carbomer, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Powder, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hydroxide, Mauritia flexuosa Fruit Oil, Glycyrrhiza glabra Root extract, Brassica oleracea italica Seed Oil
Love this moisturiser so much. It just sinks into the skin beautifully and leaves my skin very soft. I love the fact that there is no scent.
Every single product I have tried from Glow circle is so incredible. This is so velvety on the skin and lasts for so long. I couldn't be without it
Just about finished my first one of these and have my second one waiting to go. My skin can be quite oily and gets shiny during the day. I really feel like this has balanced my skin. Feels lovely to use and the packaging is gorgeous. Zero product gets wasted. Would definitely recommend
Thanks so much Mary. Love this review, so glad you like the packaging too and so happy to help you on your skin journey. Stef x
I've been using this moisturiser for a few months now and I can safely say - I simply love it! I've combination skin so finding the right natural cream for daily usage has been a real challenge, but this one is my firm favourite at the moment! It keeps my skin hydrated and glowing, but not at all oily which is a common issue with organic skincare.
Thank You so much Egle, so glad the 2 in 1 has been so helpful in your day to day and sounds just perfect for you.
Love the consistency which is instantly absorbed by the skin, very hydrating and calms my rosacea prone skin. Will definitely repurchase.